Pages

My Blog List

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Here in the south we were forecast for a major snowstorm today. My boss called and told me that the office was closed so I got to stay home. My daughter wasn't so lucky, she had to go to work at 6:15 this morning but on the upside she was home at 1 pm.

Well being here all day, I had the desire to get started on my decluttering. We did some cleaning in the kitchen and then my son's room. We had purchased him a new computer desk in November and had not gotten it into his room yet. So we unplugged everything,rearranged his room and put his desk together. When we set the computer back up, it wouldn't work. My husband says it's the power source so now we will have to replace it. I hope that is all that's wrong with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment