Pages

My Blog List

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Week!

I have never been so glad to put a week in the history books as I was this past week. It was such a stressful week that it has me thinking about why I am working outside the home.

There has been major household budgeting going on for me. I have issued myself a challenge to see if I can feed my family for only $60 per week including all paper products and cleaning supplies. This should be an interesting challenge. If I am able to complete this challenge I will know that I could quit work and stay home full time again. With all of our other bills and expenses I know I could quit tomorrow and we would make it but it would be tight. We have done it before and I just don't know if I want to stuggle week to week again. Needless to say I am much in prayer over this matter. If God told me to quit work tomorrow I would do it without question. He has never failed my family in the past and I know He won't fail me now. I just don't want to make a move until I know it is His will. there are lots of things to consider!

On another note, I have found a website that I absolutely love. Flylady.com has helped me to decide to declutter. She suggests getting rid of items that you no longer use or need. Also there is a weekly schedule to get your home back from "CHAOS" (can't have anyone over syndrome). With the help from this website I plan to get my house back in order and be able to make some money on Ebay or donate lots of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment